Sunday, November 5, 2006

busy girl

Hi friends!

Okay, so I haven't been writing much lately. I've been trying to prioritize (snort of laughter at me doing anything organized), and sadly, blogging hasn't been high up on the to-do list. I've been inundated with school projects and work responsibilities and (ahem) parties. Parties out the wazoo. (Is that how you spell "wazoo"?) In the past 3 weeks, I went to two Halloween parties (both of which required costumes), saw "Rocky Horror Picture Show" in New Hope, saw a viewing of "Teen Witch" at the Trocodero, and went to a horror movie party. Good times, all around.

Last night was the horror movie party at MK's... sans horror movies. We sat around the fire pit, made s'mores, drank apple wine (although some opted for brandy in a flask), bonded over Abba, looked up TV theme songs on YouTube, and watched "The Tick" while reclining on the uber-soft leather couch. Highlights from the evening include throwing cinnamon sticks on the fire, testing the futon, leaving Erin myspace comments, and having group sing-alongs of "Take a Chance on Me" and "Afternoon Delight" and "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." (Although, I think that last one was a solo effort by yours truly...)

Anyhoo... it's Sunday... and for me, that means sitting in my pajamas catching up on classwork. Loads of fun. And while this has been a fun distraction, it's back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment