Sunday, April 16, 2006

happy easter!

It's me again. Blogging. You know how it goes.

So... Easter. Good stuff, huh? You know why I like Easter? There are no Easter carols on the radio, no presents to shop for and wrap, minimal (if any) decorations, very little stress. Plus the whole Jesus rising thing. It's all good. Just get dressed in something pretty, go to church, go to family dinner. Sweet.

I had a soda and two coffees tonight. That's more caffeine than I usually have in one day, so I'm a bit wired. My body doesn't know what to do with all the extra energy. So. Blogging it is. And IM-ing, cuz I have two people who won't leave me alone.
Hey, did you check out the cool new fridge on my profile? It's bad ass. Drag some letters to the top to leave me a message (and remember to click "save message" so I can see it). Leave me some love, people! (Erin, that was totally for your benefit...)

I have off tomorrow and Tuesday... ah, the perks of teaching Catholic school! Aside from studying for Tuesday's final, I don't have much of anything to do. I think I'll do laundry, read my book club book, and catch up on some shitty daytime television. Sounds fabulous, no?

Okay, I'm done talking to you. It's been real.

No comments:

Post a Comment