Saturday, April 8, 2006

killin' time...

Blech. Rainy Saturday afternoons are icky. I'm spending this one doing all sorts of random things... such as baking (white chocolate cherry bars, peanut butter cookies), painting my toenails a delightful shade called Peach Daquiri, doing laundry and downloading guilty pleasure music. The influence of my work enviroment is rubbing off on me, as is evidenced by my song choices today (a lot of Daddy Yankee, plus a few by Shakira).

I'm also listening to my MP3 player on shuffle... and loving the variety of musical styles that are popping up. It just went from Rufus Wainwright to the Beatles. Can't go wrong with Beatles. In between downloading and painting, I've been catching up on my reading ("The Devil Wears Prada") and checking email (nothing good).

Tonight is a Flyers game, which I had forgotten about until this morning, and then Karen's party. (Ooh... "Addicted to Love" on the MP3 player... fun...) Should be a fun night, although I'm not looking forward to driving to the Flyers game in the rain. And then, of course, there's the question of what to wear tonight. I'll be going from the game straight to Karen's party. Hmmm... decisions, decisions...

This was a pointless post. Sorry. Just bored and looking for a way to kill time.

No comments:

Post a Comment