Sunday, April 23, 2006

sleeeeeeep.....

So very. very tired...

It's been a long and busy weekend. I spent all day Saturday running errands in the rain, then rushed home, changed, and rushed out to get Erin and Mike for Mike's birthday extravaganza. First stop... HOOTERS! It was packed, due to the first Flyers playoff game (which they fucking LOST ), but we managed to squeeze our group into a table. From there we went back to the apartment to continue the drinking (many, many, many shots of cherry vodka were consumed... and for good reason ), eat some snacky foods, and chat. Due to the presence of certain people, I was expecting a lot of awkward tension ... but it was surprisingly un-awkward (is that a word?). That was kinda nice, because I was sick of being invisible. When the party broke up, Erin, Mike, Gina and I headed for Levittown to meet up with my brother and his friends at a bar. The world's oldest cover band was performing. Seriously, the average age of the band members had to be like 45. But they played some good stuff, so I'm not gonna complain. I didn't get home until 3, and I didn't fall asleep until around 4. And of course, I woke up at 9 with a killer headache and an allergy attack. Bleh. I managed to pull myself together in time for Erin's bridal shower! She seemed truly surprised. A good time - and a few mimosas - were had by all.


So now it's late and I'm exhausted and tomorrow is Monday already.

Time for bed, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment