Tuesday, April 24, 2007

let the countdown begin...

T-minus four days until Bridezilla's wedding. I haven't heard from her in about a week. She had sent an email to all the bridesmaids containing an updated list of instructions for the Big Day.

Highlights of the email:

  • She apologized for not having transportation for the bridal party.
  • She now wants us at the church at 2 PM instead of 2:15 (wedding starts at 2:30). I think that's weird, because usually the groom and groomsmen get to the church early and the bride and bridesmaids show up 10-15 minutes before the ceremony.
  • The rehearsal is now an hour earlier, which means I'll have to stay late at work and go from there. It won't make sense to go home and drive back, especially with the traffic at that time of day.

Anyway, I started preparing myself for Saturday. Mentally and physically. I have an appointment to get my hair did. Oh, and my toenails are painted HOOKER RED. Yeah, that's right. Hooker red toenails with gold heels. I'm gonna be one classy gal.
Just think, in a few days, you won't have to hear about this wedding anymore. I guess I need to come up with something new to talk about. Suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment