Monday, August 18, 2008

wishful thinking.

Things I plan to do once I have money. In no specific order.

  1. Get the oil changed in my car.
  2. Buy "Simpsons" seasons 4-7 on DVD.
  3. Get a bottle of Jagermeister... my freezer door is empty without it!
  4. Schedule an eye doctor appointment... and get new glasses.
  5. Finally see "The Dark Knight." But it will probably be out of theaters by then.
  6. Buy refill blades for my Schick Quattro razor. The cheap ass razor I bought in an attempt to save money has given me nothing but nicks and cuts. Damnit.
  7. Rebuild my savings account, which is rapidly depleting.
  8. Buy new clothes. I desperately need some!
  9. Save up for a REAL sofa. I need to get rid of the damn futon.
  10. Get a bunch of pics printed so I can work on some scrapbooks.

I'm sure there's more I can add... but this is good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment