Sunday, March 13, 2011

Linky goodness.

When I need a good laugh or some inspiration, I hit my "favorites" (now called "bookmarks" since I'm using Google Chrome) and visit some of my favorite links. I keep them organized in a way that probably only makes sense to me, but I like having everything at my fingertips. Instant amusement. Isn't that why God invented the internet?
  
So here's a small sampling of the sites I visit when I need some mindless entertainment.

Must Have Cute - A site filled with pictures of all sorts of adorable things.

Failbook - Weird shit that people post on Facebook. Some of this stuff MAKES MY DAY. (I know. I'm easily amused.)

Cake Wrecks - The name pretty much says it all. Professional cakes that look like crap. Sometimes there are hilarious spelling mistakes. And every Sunday, they post the most amazingly beautiful pics of cakes in their Sunday Sweets segment.

Hyperbole and a Half - The chick who writes/draws this blog is a genius. Seriously. There are times that I can't get through a post because I'm laughing too hard to see straight. Pure internet gold.

Texts From Last Night - Again, the name says it all. This stuff reminds me of when I used to go out bar-hopping and clubbing and staying out all night. It also reminds me why I stopped doing that :)

The Oatmeal - Short, funny comics about all sorts of random things. Sometimes what makes them funny is how TRUE they are.


So that's just a few for you to check out (if you haven't already discovered them on your own). I have other sites that I use for ideas and inspiration, but I'll save those for another blog. If you know of any other sites/blogs that you think I should see, feel free to add a comment! I love finding new things to read!

2 comments:

  1. I kept checking Failbook, especially the posts regarding GOD and Adam/EVE friend requests and Eden....quality posts all around.

    Texts from last night just seems a little too close for comfort..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... Reading Texts from Last Night is like reliving some of my more infamous nights. Scary.

    ReplyDelete