Sunday, March 20, 2011

More linky goodness!

One week ago, I posted a blog about the sites I visit when I need a good laugh. Today I'm going to share some links that bring me inspiration and creativity. Any additions to this list are most welcome!
  
Chica and Jo - Awesome ideas for crafts, projects and recipes. 
  
Daisy Cottage - Love love LOVE this woman's site. Her photographs are stunning and her posts are simple and uplifting. Also, she has a music player in the sidebar with some wonderful music. The song that cues up when you open the site is my favorite ("Stranger on the Shore").
  
Nesting Place - This blog is mostly about a family home decorated with a shabby chic twist, mostly done on the cheap (garage sales, repurposed items, etc). Much like Daisy Cottage, the pictures in this blog are eye-candy for me.
  
Home Sanctuary - This site (currently on Spring Break hiatus for one week) tackles the little household tasks - the author calls them "small things" - that build up in our lives and keep us from enjoying time spent at home. I love the concept of doing one "small thing" each day to keep the to-do list manageable.
  
Home Ec 101 - The tagline says it all: "Skills for Everyday Living." Cleaning tips, recipes, and other essentials. 
  
Simple Mom - I know. I'm not a mom. But I always find something interesting to read on this blog. It's filled with DIY projects, tips for organization and money management, links to other blogs and articles, and (as the name suggests) advice for moms. 
  
Small Notebook for a Simple Home - Similar to Simple Mom, without the parenting focus. Lots of tips for housekeeping, simple living, organization, money management... simplify, simplify :)
  
Tipnut - Tons of ideas for crafts and DIY projects... but also plenty of tips for cleaning, housekeeping, and gardening. I found this site when I was looking to simplify my cleaning products. It gave me a lot of tips for cleaning with natural products (baking soda, vinegar, etc).
  
So there you have it! Go forth and enjoy the linky goodness!

1 comment:

  1. So far I've checked out HomeEc101 and Tipnut as those seem to have caught my eye....good sites! :)

    ReplyDelete