Sunday, March 12, 2006

weekend update

Here's a recap, for all interested parties:

Saturday afternoon - Flyers game. All in all, it was a good game. Lots of scoring, good crowd (but when isn't there a good crowd at a home game?)... most of the game was either a tie or a 1 point lead for either team. Unfortunately they lost, with 4 seconds left in the game. Bleh. Oh, and it was Fan Appreciation Day. I did not feel appreciated.

Saturday night - Out with a bunch of people to Sweeney's. I used to go there (back in the day) to see a cover band whose name I can't remember for the life of me. Such was the case last night. I went to see a cover band whose name I can't remember. Someone in the band was a friend of Karen's boyfriend. They were okay... good song selections, but nothing truly spectacular about the singer or the band. But I had a fabulous time doing kamikaze shots (damn that bartender for telling us that a pitcher would be cheaper... DAMN HIM!!!), trying to convince other people to do shots, and craving pancakes. Good times.

Sunday - Library. From 1:30 until 6 PM. All freaking day spent on the computer writing a research paper. I fucking hate research.

And that about sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment