Saturday, March 11, 2006

wide awake

I've been bogged down with work lately. I usually work well under pressure, but I have a tendency to forget things when I'm stressing. I made a massive to-do list to organize and prioritize my responsibilities. There's something very therapeutic about crossing something off of a to-do list. I got a lot done this week, but I have a few major projects due for school in a few weeks. And next week is standardized testing time for my first graders. Frustrating for student and teacher alike, trust me.

TGIF, baby. I'm in for the night and I'm ecstatic about it. As far as I'm concerned, Friday nights are for relaxing and Saturday nights are for partying. Tomorrow I'm going to the Flyers game (they'd better win, damnit) and later on, to a bar to see a band. I'm not sure how much drinking I'll be doing, as I'm short on cash. Plus, my stomach was a little upset today and yesterday... nothing major, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

I was exhausted earlier, but I got a second wind about 20 minutes ago. Now I'm wide awake and bored as hell. I gotta go find something to do until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment