Thursday, July 13, 2006

If...

If I had the time, I'd blog. I'd talk about camp... swimming with the kids, making papier mache crafts, reading endless stories, sweating through the day in a building with a crappy air conditioning unit. I'd talk about my classes... my projects and papers, the 16 year-old Chinese girl that I'm tutoring, sitting through 2 hour lectures that have produced more daydreams and doodles than I can count, flirting with the cutie who sits next to me in my Tuesday/Thursday class. I'd talk about my summer... or lack, thereof. I've only been in my pool twice. I have no tan. I haven't gone to the flea market or the beach or any sort of vacation. I'd talk about the party... the evite went out today (if you didn't get yours, email me, bitch!).

If only I had time...

No comments:

Post a Comment