Monday, July 10, 2006

Tag, no tagbacks!

Tag!!!!

The rules of the game, once you've been tagged, write a blog with 6 weird things or habits about yourself. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "You've been tagged" in the comments and tell them to look at your latest blog.

Here goes it,

1. I love to sing, but sometimes I'm weird about doing it in public. Also, I feel like I sing better after I've had a few drinks.

2. I'm addicted to chapstick.

3. I collect children's literature. I'll need a storage unit for all my books someday.

4. I get insomnia when I'm not on a "regular" school/work schedule. I often get panic attacks with the insomnia.

5. When I buy a new box of crayons, I have to dump them out and put them back in color order.

6. I've never been stung by a bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment