Tuesday, October 24, 2006

stayin' alive

It was SUCH a long day at work. I wanted to blog about it on my teacher blog, but I'm just too tired and annoyed to even deal with it. So I decided to blog here instead. About absolutely nothing.

Currently, I'm watching "Dancing With the Stars" (my total guilty pleasure show). Waiting for Mario Lopez to dance again. Mmmm... Mario Lopez... When did he get so damn good looking? It's either the dancing or the dimples or the whole Hispanic thing. Or some combination of the above elements. Whatever it is, it works.
Anyway.

I had a full day of work (which was exhausting... and I had several incidents which left me drained) followed by a grad school class. In between work and class, I was walking across campus freezing my ass off and thinking about how nice it would be to curl up on the sofa, wrapped in my chenille blanket with a glass of wine, listening to Aqualung. (If you've never listened to his CD, go download! It's some amazing music.) It was enough to make me wanna turn around and go back to my car. Alas, I could not afford to skip school.

Of course, now that class is over, I'm not drinking wine or listening to Aqualung. I am wrapped in my blanket, but I'm watching TV and killing brain cells on myspace. As per usual.

I've got nothing to say, but it's okay. And if I think of something more interesting to write about, I'll be back. But don't count on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment