Sunday, September 16, 2007

not myself

I'm not feeling like myself today. I don't know why. I had a pretty good weekend. Didn't get a lot of sleep Friday night (2 hours, to be exact), but I got plenty of sleep last night. I saw my friends all weekend. The apartment hunt is going very well. Work is good. Family is fine. Weather is finally feeling like autumn. But I'm off somehow.

I can't put my finger on what it is that's wrong with me. It's nothing physical. Could be emotional, but I can't say that there's any one thing that's bothering me that much. Nothing seems to be wrong. (Or more accurately, to quote Elliott Smith, "There's nothing wrong that wasn't wrong before.")

Lately I've just felt like I want to surround myself with people. Usually when I'm like this, I feel like being alone to wallow in self-pity. But I've been accepting invitations left and right to parties, get togethers, and the like... and I've been seeking people out for conversation, drinks, and whatever else they're up for. However, there's a small part of me that wants to burrow under the covers and ignore the world. Doesn't make sense.

And now I feel ridiculous for blogging about it. I actually considered deleting this blog instead of posting it, but I stopped myself. This has become like my diary (without all the steamy parts, lol), and I enjoy the feedback. Although I don't know what feedback can be given now, since I don't even know why I'm so out of it.

Eh. I don't know what my deal is. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll pass. But in the meantime, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment