Friday, October 26, 2007

If you can’t beat ’em...

This time last year, I was complaining about the overabundance of "sexy" Halloween costumes. This year, I gave in to the pressures of society (and my own creative juices) and decided to embrace the tradition of slutting it up for a night, in the spirit of the season. Oh, and did I mention that this endeavor involves fishnets?

So yeah... I'm excited about my costume. I'm going as Little Dead Riding Hood... kind of a gothy, vampy take on a fairy tale classic. The costume is quite tactile. In addition to the fishnets, I have some crushed velvet, some lace and some leather. Should be fun. And I've got two costume parties to go to (one tonight, one Wednesday), so I get to dress up twice! Wooo-hoo!

What is everyone else doing for Halloween? Costumes, parties, traditions? Comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment