Wednesday, November 7, 2007

cooler than macauley culkin

I'm home alone! Sam won't be home til close to midnight, so I have the apartment to myself for several hours. It's pretty cool. Oh, the freedom! I can walk around naked if I want to! (But I'm not going to.) I really don't know how I'm going to occupy my time. It's only 6 PM. I think I'll sit around in my pajamas... eat dinner... watch some TV... check emails... watch the Flyers game... maybe work on my scrapbook... who knows? Of course, these are all things I could do if Sam were home. In fact, these are all things I could have done when I lived with my parents. But there's something about the freedom of being in your own place. It's simply glorious.

But hey, I'm not opposed to visitors, either. If anyone's in the neighborhood, stop by and say hi. Just be prepared for me to answer the door in my pjs.

No comments:

Post a Comment