Sunday, November 11, 2007

getting stuff done

I was determined not to go out and drink this weekend... and I didn't! As a result, I wound up getting a lot of necessary stuff done: cleaned the bathroom, did laundry, bought a lamp for my bedroom, hung some pictures, got my winter clothes out of storage, assembled a media tower for my DVDs, paid bills and did grocery shopping. It felt good to be productive.

If you've been following the apartment saga, you'll be pleased to know that we've added some furniture to the living room. We now have a media tower for DVDs (looks like a bookshelf) and a papasan chair! The chair is on loan from Doug's girlfriend Jill. She has no room for it in her house, so it's ours as long as we need it. It's currently just a frame... I bought a cushion on eBay and it should be here in about a week. Huzzah for more seating! It's starting to look more like a living room now. Finally.

And now to continue the productivity... time to do some lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment