Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"... I twisted it wrong just to make it right..."

I figured that after those two completely bitchy posts, I should assure my readers that I am in much better spirits these days. (And no, I'm not drunk...)

Work is going well. The kids are extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY hyper... what with the upcoming holiday season and all... but I've been able to stay on top of them. For the most part.

My principal was in my room last week to observe me. My kids were awesome, and my principal loved my lesson. Report cards are due tomorrow (I just finished writing them - no one failed!), and parent conferences are Thursday & Friday. After that, it's smooth sailing as far as work goes. Our faculty party is this Friday after conferences, our school Christmas show is next Thursday... and next Friday at 12 PM, I'll be running out the door, car keys in hand, ready to start my break. Woo-hoo!

And to end this on a happy note - the past few days have been stressful and frustrating and exhausting (for various reasons, some of which will remain nameless). But today, I was positively giddy (also for various reasons, none of which will be revealed here). I was tempted to do the Snoopy happy dance (you know... the one he does in the Charlie Brown Christmas special?), but I was afraid I'd scare my kiddies. I really wanted to, though. Tee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment