Saturday, May 20, 2006

why so blue, panda bear?

Today, I'm veggin'. I woke up unusually early for a Saturday (6:40 AM ) and couldn't fall back asleep. So I decided to just get out of bed and see what the world looks like that early on a weekend. (Not much different than usual, it turns out.)

I've spent my day doing little errand-y things... cleaned the bathroom, did a load of laundry, went through my old People magazines and bagged them for recycling... nothing interesting. And I've been watching bad TV all day. "Dharma and Greg," "Full House," and a cheesy-ass Lifetime movie called "The Wedding Dress." Read the paper. Read a few chapters of a book. Good stuff.

Might sound boring, but the thought of a whole day with no obligations is bliss. Especially after my week at work. It wasn't a bad week, just a bit stressful... schedule changes, behavior problems... one thing after another. It's nice to have a relaxing
day.

No comments:

Post a Comment