Thursday, November 3, 2005

I'm awake!

So it's almost midnight, but I'm not asleep because tomorrow is a personal day for me. WHOO! I'm leaving for NY sometime in the late morning/early afternoon for my friend's wedding (which is Saturday). I'm in the wedding, which means I have a lovely hunter green dress that I'll wear once and then stick in the back of my closet to collect dust. Oh, and shoes dyed to match.

I did my nails tonight. I never do my nails, because they always chip. This time is no exception. I went with a French manicure (a do-it-yourself kit, go me!), thinking that a lighter color wouldn't show as much if it chipped. I can see the imperfection, but I'm sure no one else is going to be staring at my nails. At least I hope not. That'd be kinda creepy.

From what I hear, there's going to be a shortage of single guys at this wedding. The groom is 35 and his friends are all married already. That doesn't bother me TOO much... but it'd be nice to meet someone, you know? Hell with it. I'm gonna go get drunk & have a blast either way. It's gonna be one hell of a party.

I still haven't packed. Eh. I'll get to it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment