Thursday, November 10, 2005

yawn

Ugh. It's Thursday, but I still feel like I'm recovering from last weekend. I had 2 long days, 2 late nights, a lot of alcohol, and 4 hours of driving. I felt fine Monday and Tuesday. Then yesterday, I felt like I was sleeping on my feet all day. I overslept, rushed to work, and dragged my ass through my day. Today was slightly better, but still... trying to stay on top of 19 energetic first graders is draining enough as it is.

Despite my sheer exhaustion, I'm trying to figure out my plans for this weekend. I should do something relaxing. I don't see that happening, though. I feel like going out and doing something fun. I'll regret that next week, for sure.

I am TOTALLY looking forward to the UpFall/In Theory show on the 26th. It's been way too long since I've seen the UpFall boys live in concert. And rumor has it that they have some new material. Hmmm... any chance they've learned "I Touch Myself"? That would rock hard core.

No comments:

Post a Comment