Sunday, February 12, 2006

howdy

It was supposed to be a pretty crazy weekend, but it turned out to be kinda tame. Last night was fun. A bunch of us went to South Street to watch Erin get tattooed. Then we went to the Blarney for a few drinks. Good times.

I had plans to go to Grape Street tonight to see Ike and Fooling April, but I wussed out and bailed because of the snow. It turned out that Grape was closed due to the weather, so I don't feel as much like a wuss anymore. :)

Tomorrow I have to meet my research partner at the library to work on our paper and presentation for class. We might have to reschedule, though. I'm kinda thinking (hoping) that the library will be closed. I should probably look through the pile of articles that I promised to have read by tomorrow. I am in no way motivated to do that.

It's still snowing. I've been hearing the weather reports all day... 10 inches... 12 inches... 14 inches. It doesn't look like it's snowing hard enough to ever get there. I wish it would snow on a school night so we could get a snow day. I'm not looking forward to shoveling my car out tomorrow and driving to work on Monday in whatever's left on the streets.

I guess that's all I've got. Just felt like wasting some time on here since I had nothing better to do tonight. That's the beauty of blogging. I type, you read. Or not. Whatever. It's all good.

And before I go... Word on the street is that UpFall is working on some top secret undercover Mexican project. I'll have to do some sleuthing to find out the dirt. More on that as it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment