Saturday, February 18, 2006

it's the weekend!

Why is it snowing? Seriously. Doesn't it know better? It snowed LAST weekend. And if it needs to snow, it can do it on Monday night, thus extending my already long weekend. I wouldn't complain.

Last night I went out to some tiny little bar to meet my friend and her boyfriend (who's visiting from Chicago) and her friends. The bar was incredibly loud and crowded and smoky. I was tired from work and school and being up early, so I know I wasn't very good company. I felt bad, but it's difficult to pretend you're having a good time when you'd rather be asleep.

Today, on the other hand, is Saturday. I slept in, didn't have to work or go to class or anything equally draining. I'm re-charged and ready to go. And good thing, because tonight is Girl's Night Out! Woo-hoo! A night of drinking and dancing and drinking and... hell, who am I kidding, more drinking. Good times.

Hey, look... the snow stopped. Sweet. I'm gonna go find something to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment