Thursday, June 21, 2007

Can't sleep... clowns'll eat me...

I just got home from Karen's place, where I was hanging out with Karen, Joe, Dooner and Jeanette. We were drinking and playing Wii, which I thought I would hate... but I do not. I am addicted to tennis and I kicked Joe's ass in bowling. Wii is very good indeed. I need more Wii.

Anyway, now I can't sleep. I already uploaded the few pics that I took tonight and I put on a "Friends" DVD for background noise. I had several glasses of Coke (with Stoli Vanilla) at Karen's and the caffeine and sugar combined are making me kinda shaky. Plus I'm anxious about tomorrow. I have a job interview tomorrow. Actually, it's the first step in a three step process for a school district. I know I'm a good teacher... and I know I have an impressive resume and an equally impressive portfolio... and I know that I have good people skills and have no trouble talking during interviews... and I know that I'm more than qualified for this job. But I still can't help being entirely freaked out by the whole thing. I haven't been on a job interview in about 6 years. I do all my worrying beforehand. Once I'm in there, I'll be on auto-pilot, and I'll do fine. I just need to get through tonight and tomorrow morning's drive.

Cross some fingers and toes for me. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment