Saturday, September 10, 2005

The stuff in my head

Ever have one of those dreams that's so realistic, that when you wake up, you just wanna go back to sleep? I had one of those last night. It was random and weird and so plausible... but now that I've dreamt it, I know it won't happen, because real life is never as cool as dreams. I kinda wish I could write the script for my life, so that everyone would say and do the stuff that I think they should say and do. But then I think that maybe that wouldn't be so cool after all. I'd get bored of people being so damn predictable, and there would be no surprises, and let's face it, there are probably much cooler things that could happen than the stuff I think about.

But anyway, it was a neat dream.

And DAMNIT, I'm bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment