Sunday, September 11, 2005

If you're sexy and you know it, clap your hands...

Rob Thomas has a sexy voice. I never used to think that. I was never a Matchbox 20 fan or anything. It's all just a recent development. And don't get me wrong, I don't think he's attractive, physically. I mean, he's not hideous, but I don't think he's hot, either. It's just the voice. Does that make sense?

And while I'm at it, here's a list of other sexy-voiced male singers:
~ Dave Grohl
~ Rivers Cuomo
~ Damien Rice
~ Justin Timberlake (stop laughing, damnit!)
~ Usher
~ Brandon what's-his-name from Incubus
~ Adam what's-his-name from Maroon 5
~ Jim Morrison

And some non-sexy-voiced male singers:
~ Bruce Springsteen
~ Michael Jackson
~ Barry Manilow
~ James Taylor
(...among others...)

Just some food for thought. Enjoy. And hey, add your own in the comments section. I'm sure I'm missing a few good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment