Tuesday, September 6, 2005

'Twas the night before school...

Yeah. I should be in bed. But you know, I'd never seen "Almost Famous," and I was told that I really had to see it. So I watched it. And now it's after 10:30 PM and I have to wake up at 5:30 AM and I'm not feeling 100% ready for the first day of school. But I don't have much of a choice because tomorrow is indeed the first day of school. Lucky me.

I still have to print out a parent letter and figure out what to wear. Ugh. Little known fact: teachers also get nervous before the first day of school. Shhh... don't tell anyone.

In other news, our 5th grade teacher's son is in a band that plays at the Bistro, so I'm going to see them on Friday night. It'll be interesting to see a band that's not In Theory play at the Bistro. :) I think the band's called Clashing Plaid, or something equally punk-y. I hear they're pretty good. We'll see.

Okay. I can't put it off any longer. It's time to go to bed. 'Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment