Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I asked for this.

Grad school is kicking my ass sideways. For some reason, I decided it'd be a good idea to take two classes in the Summer II session. You know, since I'm not working this summer. Unless you count the 4 weeks of camp I did in July. So that's 4 nights a week for 6 weeks (don't ever say that "teachers have their summers free"). And of course, both classes have major projects due the last week of class, which is this week. I spent all day writing a paper that was supposed to be 4-6 pages. Mine was a little over 4 pages, but at least 2 of them were pure bullshit.

But on Thursday I'll be done. (At least until Fall semester.) Whoo-hoo! So on Friday, I am going to the Bistro and having myself a celebratory beer (or two, or three). Hell yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment