Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sleep is overrated

So. Fucking. Tired.

Screw this 4 AM crap. I don't care how cool GA is, I can NOT stay out until 4 AM and then have a productive day the next day.

But last night's show rocked hard. (Or as Ray would say - "It owned!") It wasn't so much a show as it was a private party. No one was there except us band groupies, and that was actually pretty damn cool. At one point, I think the band even abandoned the set list. The best part of the show though, hands down, was the acoustic set. It was like some crazy jam session - one good song after another. (Mr Big, whoo-hoo!!!)

And okay, even though I'm completely exhausted, I had a blast at GA after the show. As always. But I'm still pissed that they didn't have waffles. Or soup. And that Rich took one of my chicken fingers even though he had a burger. Damnit.

So now it's already past noon and I've wasted half of my day sleeping, drinking tea (my throat is kicked - a combination of singing and the damn cigarette smoke), and burning CDs for my godson. In a few hours, I need to make myself somewhat presentable and go to a family dinner for his birthday. But for right now... the pool beckons. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment