Sunday, August 14, 2005

one day, I'll just move into wal-mart

Why is it that there is nothing good on TV on Sunday nights? Bleh. I need to find someplace fun to go on Sundays instead of sitting here looking for something to watch.

Tomorrow seems like a good day to go to Wal-Mart. I need a bunch of random stuff, and that's their specialty. I should probably make a list of what I need, or else I'll be wandering around the store throwing stuff into my cart willy-nilly. (Do people still do things willy-nilly? They should. It's a lost art.) Okay, I need: cookie sheets (for magnet letters, not for cookies), felt, index card file box, garment rack (for charts in school, not for garments), birthday card... hmm... there must be more. Damnit. I'm gonna walk out of there with a cart full of stuff I don't even want.

Oh well.

Just for fun, I added a bunch of pics on here. I didn't think I even had that many pics of myself. Check out the one of me rockin' with Ray at the Bistro Friday night. Pretty kick-ass. I wish I knew what song that was, though.

Ooh! There's a "Night Court" marathon on TV Land! Now I have something to watch. Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment