Thursday, August 11, 2005

weekend... yay!

I'm done grad school until September. *huge sigh of relief* Got a B+ on my paper for Psych of Reading, which is a much better grade than I thought it was worth. And I think I kicked some serious ass on my final tonight... but we'll see.

I'm psyched for the Bistro tomorrow!!! I've got some people coming (cuz I pimp the hell outta this band) and I can't wait to hang out. And it'll be good to see the band again. Haven't seen them play since my party, which was 8 hours of pure acoustic sing-along fun. I need to have another party. Screw this once-a-year thing.

I got the annual "welcome back" letter from my principal today, which means I need to get my ass in gear and start thinking about Back to School Things. Maybe next week. I'm still on vacation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment