Sunday, October 9, 2005

is it Friday yet?

I know it's late, but I have a faculty meeting tomorrow, which means we start an hour later than usual. Nice.

So the aftermath of the accident is upon us. Erin texted me this morning to say that her & Mike were hurting, so they were going to get checked out. I was a little sore today too, which kind of surprised me, because I felt fine last night. I think I just got banged around in the car when it was bouncing off of SUVs and medians. That, and the fact that I braced myself about a split second before the impact, so I think my muscles are stiff from that. I took some Aleve and sat around doing nothing all day. I haven't had a decent night's sleep since at least Thursday, so I didn't feel guilty about being lazy at all.

This week is going to kick some serious ass. For starters, I only have kids for 4 days this week, thanks to the faculty meeting. On Thursday night, I'm going to see WEEZER AND FOO!!!! I'm like, just a tiny bit excited about that. (!!!!!!!) Then on Friday night, I'm going to Grape Street to see Jealousy Curve, who I heard in Ray's car last weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing them live. On Saturday, I'm going out with my friends for my birthday. We're going to a piano bar in Center City and then probably out to dance. Sunday is my birthday, and dinner with the family. Definitely a kick-ass week.

Time for bed now. Hey, if anyone's interested in joining us on Saturday night, email me and let me know. The more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment