Friday, October 21, 2005

plans

After my crazy-long Weekend O'Rock last weekend, and an even more chaotic week at work, I decided I needed to take a few days to do nothing but veg. So this weekend it's pajamas and cheesy movies. And some internet surfing and perhaps a few chapters of my new book. And if I'm so inclined, there's a stack of tests that need to be graded, a pile of laundry that's just about ready to walk to the washing machine on it's own, and the weekend newspaper that's just begging to be read. Oh, and I can dig out my fall/winter clothes, and put away my summer clothes. If there's time, I might squeeze in a haircut. And I have lesson plans to write. And I have a midterm on Tuesday night that I have to study for.

Yup... pajamas and cheesy movies it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment