Saturday, October 1, 2005

it's random. it's good.

So tired. So very tired.

I had class last night (3 hours of sheer torture) and Back to School Night tonight. That's 2 late nights in a row. Blech.

So anyway, tomorrow is Thursday already. Whoo-hoo! One step closer to Friday and the weekend! Speaking of which...

When the hell is the next In Theory show??? It's just too damn long between shows, guys. Get your asses in gear! Some people need the rock, damnit! I NEED THE ROCK! Make it happen! (Btw, I know the next show is October 7th... I was just trying to make a point...)

Ahem.

Lemme tell you... I absolutely LOVE my mp3 player. It is my new favorite thing in the world. It is the keeper of all things good. It is my reason for being. It rocks my socks. Seriously, we're like best friends.

I watched "How I Met Your Mother" again this week, and I still *heart* NPH. He's so quirky! I think that's the same word I used last time. Oh well. I just love me some dorky guys, I guess. I'd marry one, if he were rich. And fairly attractive. And funny. And understanding of my busy schedule. And if he liked to iron. I hate ironing.

I have nothing to say that's worth reading at all. In fact, if you've made it this far, give yourselves a big fat kudo or two. You've earned it.

I guess that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment