Wednesday, August 16, 2006

boredom

I know I blogged yesterday. But I'm bored and antsy and decided to blog again today. Usually, the week before my party, I'm all stressy, running around trying to get stuff together. But this year.... not so much. There's nothing to decorate. I already know what I'm gonna wear. It's too early to clean the porch and pool (it'll just get dirty before Saturday, and then I'll have to do it again anyway). I can't make any of the food too far in advance. So... hmmm... nothing to do today. I'm going food shopping tonight, and then tomorrow I think I'm making some chicken for Saturday. That can be made in advance and then served cold. The burgers and dogs and such need to be done Saturday, obviously. Any dips will be made Saturday morning. Oh, I'm making Jell-O shots. Does anyone know how far in advance they can be made? Maybe I'll do them Friday afternoon.

But for today? A big, fat nothing. I guess I'll read for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment