Thursday, August 24, 2006

the truth

I watch reruns of "Full House." I pretend not to like the show, but I do. I really, really do.

I can't stand quiet. It makes me nervous. If it's too quiet, I'll start talking until I'm comfortable again.

Music is extremely important to me. My life has a soundtrack that only I understand.

I can't comprehend that there are people in the world who don't enjoy reading.

When I get a new box of crayons, I dump them out and rearrange them in color order. And I keep it that way.

I'm usually in the middle of two or three books at the same time. At least one of them is a book I've already read several times.

I think I'm incredibly smart. Sometimes, I also think that my intelligence is the only thing I have going for me.

I hide my insecurity behind my sarcasm.

Everything about autumn makes me very, very happy. The smells, the crisp air, the "back to school" atmosphere, the crunchy leaves, the holidays... it's just all very good.

One day, I might write a book.

I don't like going to the movies.

I'm afraid of bees, heights, fire, and being wrong.

When I started college, I wanted to be a psychologist. After a year of Liberal Arts, I had to choose a major... and I picked Education. I've never once regretted my decision to be a teacher.

I don't think Wayne Brady is funny.

I'm a pack rat.

The first time I drank beer (Coors Lite from a can), I almost threw up. When I turned 21 and realized how much mixed drinks cost, I made myself like beer.

When I hear people laughing, I assume they're laughing at me.

I used to bite my nails. Now I just pick at my cuticles.

It was always my dream to rent an RV and drive cross-country with a group of friends. I haven't entirely given up on that dream.

I'm a perfectionist.

My toenails are always painted.

Sometimes I miss high school.

Sometimes I miss college.

Given the chance, I would NEVER go back in time to relive any part of my life.

I posted this because I'm bored and couldn't think of anything else to write about.

That's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment