Saturday, August 5, 2006

Book Club

I hosted this month's Book Club meeting last night. Unfortunately, the book I chose, The Time Traveler's Wife, did not exactly lend itself to much in the way of a theme. I managed to find a half-assed theme, just because I'm dorky like that. The theme was "time" and everyone had to name their foods accordingly (like, "chronological cheese and crackers"). Anyway. Good discussion, as always. And good times were had in the pool, although I did not join in on those festivities. I was putting finishing touches on a paper that had to be emailed to my professor by that night. Once again, me = dork. But it's all good.

It still feels weird being done camp. I have a lot of free time in my week and I feel like there's a lot I could be doing (i.e. cleaning, organizing, planning for the upcoming school year)... but so far, I haven't been doing much of anything. Summers were made for being lazy.

My new goal is to come up with a fabulous blog topic that garners comments from everyone on my friends list. It's out there, I just gotta find it. Hmmmm... come to think of it, perhaps I'll ask my readers to suggest topics for me. Readers! What do you want me to write about? Throw out some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment