Saturday, August 26, 2006

Quotes From Last Night

(otherwise called, You Had to Be Here)

"Now anything we do will be sanctioned by the Lord." (Karen)

"Stupid breeders!" (Inara)

"I'm trying to swallow!" (Karen/Inara)

"It's an all-you-can-eat buffet!" (Dree)

"He has to be sober enough to molest us later." (Sam, on Joe not drinking)

"I'll punch you in the vagina!" (Karen)

"You doin' bubbles?" (Sam to Joe, on sucking soap bubbles)

"We're both too gay for this." (Inara)

"You're destined to be with a short Mexican." (Rita, to MK)

"I don't remember my tongue being out that much." (Inara) "That's because your tongue is always out that much." (Steph)

"When life gets bad, you rub the duck." (Dree)

"Jesus is a boob-man!" (MK)

"Your chakras are fucked!" (Karen, to MK)

"If it comes out of Sam's mouth, it's gospel!" (Rita)

"I always use 'My Uncle Ned will give me five dollars to touch his balls.'" (Rich, on mnemonic devices)

"I like my asshole." (Karen)

"I'll punch you right in your Jesus!" (Sam)

"Jesus is in my cleavage!" (Dree)

"Christ approves your boobs." (Joe)

"Nipples in vaginas?!?" (Steph)

"I can't do anything with two hands, let alone one!" (Sam)

There are more, but I've temporarily misplaced the other paper. This is most of them, though.

I've spent my day watching cooking shows on PBS. One woman made Dominican food... chicharrones, mojito, tostones... mmmmm... now I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment