Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wildwood Days

Sooo... we went to Wildwood for the weekend. I was really looking forward to it, since I haven't been to Wildwood in a few years. There's just something about the boardwalk... the smells, the sounds, the lights, the people... it's summer to me. Anyway, we had a great time. We hit the beach three days in a row. The weather was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend. I wanted to make sure I got the full Wildwood experience while I was there. I ate funnel cake, cotton candy, Boardwalk fries, and a fudgy-wudgy bar (on the beach, of course!). I got my handwriting analyzed and my palms read. I watched the tram car, please. I ate cheap eggs for breakfast and cheap pizza for dinner. I read Cosmo on the beach and played skee-ball in the boardwalk arcade. Oh yes... and five of us drank three cases of beer in 2 days. Classic. We had beer before we left for the beach... then beer on the beach... then beer when we got back from the beach. So it's safe to assume that most of us spent the weekend in a drunken stupor. But it was fun. I have some new pics up on my profile from this weekend if you wanna check them out (leave me some love, people... lol).

And now... the countdown begins. FOUR DAYS UNTIL MY PARTY!!! Plans are in full swing. Shopping lists have been made, menu has been planned, my outfit has been picked out, the playlist has been chosen. It's gonna be one kickass good time. You all better be here, or be prepared to face the consequences!

No comments:

Post a Comment